How To Write A Master's Dissertation Literature Review Like A Professional
Well writing a good dissertation is a very hard job, but appreciating a dissertation and then writing a review about it is , from some points of view, even harder. This will require from the person to have a lot of patience, and appreciate things objectively, without letting his personal preferences slip in, since I am sure everybody wants a fair review. If you want to write it like a pro, you should have a few things prepared before you actually start writing. This is a list of things you should keep in mind, feel free to add any if you feel like you need some.
- Criteria. Well you should pick the criteria first, before you do anything else. From what points of view are you going to look at this dissertation, and what are you going to appreciate about it? There are aspects that might not please you, and some aspects that make you want to read some more, so there are multiple things involved, like I said. Make sure that you think about the criteria before you start, and judge the work based only on that criteria.
- Objective. Like I said in the introduction, you have to be objective, in order to do a great job here. You know some people might not agree with your review even if you are subjective or objective, but being objective shows that you don’t appreciate the work simply because you “like it or not” but because you have set some high standards regarding works like this and you don’t expect for people to get a “ A+ “ that easily in your class.
- Second opinion. Well this will help you a lot since you want to do it professionally. Make sure you ask for a second opinion, two heads think better than one, and as long as someone else might point out an aspect that you haven’t even thought about before until now, this might be a great thing for you to do.
- Time. Well this is something that shows professionalism always. Make sure that after you have organized yourself properly and you have researched about that particular dissertation, after you have set the criteria etc you finish everything on time. This will be the most important part for you, especially at first. That doesn’t mean you have to rush, but it does mean you have to pay attention to how everything is going constantly and change something in the middle if you have to.
Need help with Master's Dissertation Literature Review? Get expert help.
- Composing a thesis prospectus
- Completing a thesis in mathematics
- Crafting an architecture thesis
- Guidelines for law students
- 7 steps to a thesis proposal
- Tips for public administration students
- Drafting your research proposal
- Writing an English literature thesis
- College paper acknowledgements
- Creating a good thesis review
- How to conclude your thesis
- How to complete a nursing thesis
- Formatting a thesis title page
- Writing a PhD paper in education